Saturday, February 22, 2014

Victory for Ukrainian Revolution all over the world people are fighting to stop they evil men in office but the usa men watch football




Victory for Ukrainian Revolution

Offline
Red Square
User avatar
Maidan_1.jpg

Ukrainian revolution has won today and it's very emotional for me, since that is where I was born and raised. 82 protesters are dead, the president is running, government thieves are being hunted down and brought to justice, communist party headquarters ransacked, and all remaining statues of Lenin and other communist leaders torn down all over Ukraine.

I spent all day watching live feed from the victory rally on Independence Square, or Maidan (pronounced as My-DONE) in Kiev, wishing I were there. In fact, this is the first time in almost 20 years that I've been in the US that I wanted to be back in Ukraine and celebrate. So many memories, so much to say. So excuse me if I don't write more now. Perhaps, later.

Maidan_Comparison.jpg
~
Maidan_2.jpg

Maidan_Fists.jpg

Ukraine_Lenin_Statues.jpg

 
album

Page 1 of 1 (1 post)







  Related ArticlesAuthorRepliesViews
No new posts
November Revolution - Victory!
Comrade Otis6 4542
No new posts
Despicable Ukrainian Religious Criminal Confesses!
Komissar Blogunov3 645
No new posts
Ukrainian priest blesses sledgehammer that smashes Lenin
Red Square12 2271
No new posts
Video: Ukrainian President doesn't pass the wreath test
Red Square4 1109
No new posts
Shocking video: Ukrainian police torment arrested activist
Red Square22 2997

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot], R.O.C.K. in the USSA and 108 guests

No comments:

Post a Comment