Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ann Dunham’s Passport Files

Ann Dunham’s Passport Files
April 29, 2013 by Louise Hodges 258 Comments
Email1 Share4.2K 7 Share4.3K Tweet129

passport SC

I created quite a response when I alleged that Mitch McConnell is stopping up the investigation into Obama’s birth. I had to laugh, because the comments wandered off the subject, and became a discussion about the birth certificate.

I’m not talking about the authenticity of the birth certificate. I wrote a previous piece “We Don’t Need His Birth Certificate”.

I was a corporate paralegal for 20 years. I worked with investigators. I was never an investigator – I worked at the office. I helped the investigators with their investigations. I also inspected documents.

Someone else went to Federal Court and got Ann Dunham’s passport files under the Freedom of Information Act. He posted them online:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35163631/Strunk-v-Dept-of-State-FOIA-Release-Stanley-Ann-Dunham-Obama-Soetoro-Passport-Application-File-7-29-10

I was curious to see them, because I know the passport laws that existed when Obama was a child. Ann Dunham and I are approximately the same age, and we both traveled with children out of the country.

I opened the files expecting to see a photograph of little Barak and his mother, together. Passport laws require a group photo of parent and child. If you read the little box where you paste your photo – it says “group photo required.”

There should also be a photocopy of this mysterious birth certificate. I thought, well, at least we’ll resolve this birth certificate issue, because she was required to bring a copy of the birth certificate to the passport office.

No copy of any birth certificate either. The only mention of little Barak Obama is on a renewal application, stamped by the US consulate in Jakarta. However, the passport officer crossed out his name — because she never brought in the birth certificate or took the required photo.

I knew immediately that she never had a birth certificate, because she was apparently trying to add him to her passport, so she could leave Indonesia with him. She wanted to go home to the states, but got stuck in Indonesia.

I had the same experience in Tokyo. My daughter was born in the US Army hospital in Tokyo. I had to retake my photo holding my daughter, and bring the Army hospital birth certificate to the US Consulate in Tokyo. it’s complicated to add a child to a passport. Ann Dunham thought she could walk into the consulate and write down his name, and that was it.

I only asked Mitch Mcconnell to go get the Passport Legal Officer who released this file, to come over to his office and explain how little Barak Obama managed to get on a plane in Hawaii, walk thru customs and immigration, and board a plane for Indonesia, without appearing on his mother’s passport.

I’m a reasonable person. If there is a logical explanation, I’m sure the Passport Office has one. Children did not travel on separate passports, they traveled as an addition to their parent’s passport. And how hard was it for Ann Dunham to go drive over to the hospital and get the birth certificate?

How in the heck did she take her son to Indonesia, without a US Passport?

The President of the United States apparently traveled as a citizen of another country on somebody’s passport, but it wasn’t his mother’s. Ann Dunham could have easily traveled on her husband’s passport when she went to Kenya, or whatever it was called. When her son was born, they simply added him to the same passport, and came back home. That passport expired.

Why would any American mother not go get her child’s birth certificate, and put them on her passport? If there’s a logical explanation, hey, let’s hear it. I honestly don’t want to argue about the authenticity of a document that I can’t inspect myself. I’m not a photoshop expert – but I am a passport expert. I just don’t see it.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/ann-dunhams-passport-files/#os6EjQzgQC4xD2zD.99

No comments:

Post a Comment